Monday, September 22, 2014

Fragment of your imagination

Fragment of your imagination

- .HoD. - Creation.JP Piercings

I'm slowly meshing myself out!
It won't be long now before even my head is a mesh head (c'mon! somebody release a fully fitted mesh head, and I will gladly throw my lindens at them).

Creation.JP is now open!
All 3 sets of the Haus of Darcy's piercings in Yakuza Red (god I do love the vibrancy of that color) are featured in my second picture. 
Grab them today!

Click through for all the other credits!


Wearing:
Skin: -Glam Affair - Skye II - Silver 02 RARE - aida Ewing **The Arcade - September**
Hair: little bones. Willow Tree - Nova Faerye **The Secret Affair - September**
Eyes: {Dead Apples} Phantom Eyes - Snow - Soleil Reid
Outfit: Miamai_Suane Black - monica Outlander **My SLink Obsession - September**

Piercings: - .HoD. - Creation.JP Piercings - Aydan Darcy **Creation. JP Event - September**

Shoes: lassitude & ennui Nevermore heels - black - Jackal Ennui **The Secret Affair - September**


Pose: fri. - careless.poses - Darling Monday

No comments: