Saturday, September 20, 2014

Cutey smash!

Cutey Smash!


Cutey Smash!


Gah! Smash! (ala Hulk! Smash! Lame joke, I know!)

When I saw the adverts for this mace, I knew I had to have it.
I feel so fun & cute wearing this outfit, so much so that I knew I needed to share it with the world!
*katat0nik* currently has these maces as gacha items for the Level Up event.
Collect them all today!

Click through for outfit details!


Wearing:
Skin: [PF] - Doll V2 - Mochi Milena
Hair: [LeLutka]-CADENCE hair - Praline - Thora Charron **Collabor88 - September**
Mace: *katat0nik* (rainbow2) Heart Mace RARE - Katat0nik Pidgeon **Level Up! - September**
Top: The Secret Store - Lola Cropped Sweater - Maylee Oh **Collabor88 - September**
Shorts: -tb- Astrid Denim Cut Offs - Dark Wash - Julliette Westerburg
Shoes: fri. - Jezebel.Heels (Lipstick) - Darling Monday

Pose: fri. - rumor.poses - Darling Monday

No comments: