Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I Love It

I Love It

Pink galore! I love pink! And I have this song stuck in my head!
Just a quick look of the day before hopping to bed.
Enjoy!

Skin[PF] Kumi - Defined (medbrow/crease) [Mochi Milena]
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eyes (Twilight Steel Shadow) [Arkesh Baral]
Hair: >TRUTH< Brenna w/Roots (Mesh) - macaroon [Truth Hawks]
Ears: {Lemon Tea} Elven Ear - Plain [Sei Minuet]
Tattoo: Sementem Tattoo [Tigo Volare] **Not released YET**
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Valencia - Long [Maxi Gossamer] *FaMESHed*
Rings: :FANATIK: Knuckle Duster Gothic ring Silver [Kendra Zaurak] *The SWAG Fest*
Tops: -tb- Half Tucked Tee - Off White [Julliette Westerburg] *past Collabor88*
Skirt: *Epic* -SWAG- Mesh Denim Mini Skirt {Camo}-{Pink} [Jade Winthorpe] *The SWAG Fest*
Leggings: *League* Merino Leggings -Long -Black [Nena Janus]
Socks: [ATOMIC] Happy Harajuku - Pink [Ivy Graves] *Rummage Sale*
Shoes: [Gos] MESH Desire Ankle Boots in Baby Pink [Gospel Voom]
Poses: aDORKable Poses [Adorkable Peapod]

[►]  ρℓαʏ Icona Pop - I Love It

No comments: