Sunday, September 23, 2012

You say I'm crazy

You say I'm crazy

You say I'm crazy-1

I can never do artsy-fartsy pictures without either overdoing it or not doing enough.
More likely than not, they never look the way I want it to come out! -_-

When I saw these Druzi Horns by The Plastik, I knew I wanted to do some sort of dark artsy-fartsy picture, but of course, it did not turn out exactly how I envisioned it in my head, but OH WELL.
The horns look magnificent and you guys should all buy it *nods*

Skin-Glam Affair- Roza - The Arcade Gacha Events 03 [Aida Ewing] **The Arcade Gacha Event**
Eyes: .ID. Tortured [Audrey Lamede]
Hair: Magika [01] Secretive [Sabina Gully]
Piercings: - .HoD. - Chained - Slide [Aydan Darcy]
- .HoD. - Compassion Piercing Set Prt. 2 - Razor [Aydan Darcy]
- .HoD. - Silentium - Slide  [Aydan Darcy] *Edited*
Horns: :[P]:- Druzi Horn://Tribe-Hades and Zeus [Aikea Rieko]
Tops: ::TOXIC KITTY:: Teeny Tank White [sookie Larnia]
Bra: *X*plosion SweetLady Bra (black) [Kaliha Noel]
Skirt: Color.Me.H.O.F [MyCrossSkirt MESH] [Fashionboi Landa] *Past TDR item*
Socks: erratic / fishnet wide / black [Erratic Rain]
Shoes: [GW] Hoof Boots Black Straps [Groll Greggan]
Poses: Diesel Works [Rogan Diesel]

[►]  ρℓαʏ Britney Spears - Womanizer

No comments: