Sunday, September 9, 2012

Mon Tissu Blogger Search

New Blogger Search! Fashion Editorial Photo Contest!
(taken from Mon Tissu's Flickr page, click through for more details)

I'm sure all of you know by now that Mon Tissu is having a little Flickr competition to select their bloggers. I have decided to participate and I just want to show (off :D) my 2 entry pictures. All styling details are on my Flickr pages, so just click through to see the styling notes :)

Mon Tissu Blogger Search Entry - Alvena Weezles (1)

Mon Tissu Blogger Search Entry - Alvena Weezles (2)

There are still 10 more days til the end of the competition (19th of September), and ALL the information that you need is on THIS Flickr page, so please please please read them before you join.
It would really suck if you entered and found out that all your hard work is for nothing if you did not read the rules! :)

No comments: