Saturday, September 1, 2012

Coming back

Coming back

Coming back

I must admit, I have been in this same outfit for a week -_-
Such a lazy blogger I am!
But when something fits so well, why would you want to change?!

This blouse is exactly what I have been waiting for since the introduction of mesh.
There are so many version of the prim/sculpt versions, trust me, I own them all. When mesh was introduced, I kept an eye out to see if anybody did the mesh version, and Leverocci delivered exactly the kind of mesh blouse I want.
Low enough to see a hint of the "girls" and rigged awesomely so it doesn't turn left when I turn my torso right.
Perfection!

Also, just a quick note, HoD has moved their mainstore to a new location, so many sure you update all your LMs to HoD, as we all know, you should have it on your favourites tab!
New SLurl: HERE!

Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.Nigel [Milok Hermit]
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (Lapis Blue) [Arkesh Baral]
Ears: {Lemon Tea} Elven Ear - Plain [Sei Minuet]
Hair: Magika [01] Whimsical [Sabina Gully]
Make Up: *Leafy* Lip Gloss -DarkPink [Kaethe Dryssen]
::dUTCH tOUCH:: AddOns - Moles and Xtra Freckles [Iki Ikarus]
Bracelets: GOTZSCHE Wear. Plated Cuff - Bronzepulver [Gotzsche Resident]
Piercings: - .HoD. - Counterpart Ear Piercing & Gauge Set [Aydan Darcy] **August Horror Haute**
- .HoD. - Provocation Piercing Set [Aydan Darcy]
Top: Leverocci - Soft Satin Blouse_StandardSizing_Nude [Jin Elfan]
Tights: *League* Merino Leggings -Long -Black [Nena Janus]
Shoes: Ju - Charlie boots 3 colors - Neutrals Dark [Ju Weissnicht]

No comments: