Saturday, August 11, 2012

She's so mean

She's so mean

She's so mean

If you love all things pink, like I do, you should check out the Pink Ribbon Fair. Most of the items sold here are PINK, and on top of that, each participating vendor will have an exclusive and specially marked item which donates 100% towards the American Cancer Society for breast cancer. That's right. 100%.

One of the reason I love going to events like this, besides the obvious, is the fact that I get to discover new-to-me stores, like - piccara -. This gorgeous mesh ombre pink skirt caught my eye as soon as I saw it, and I knew it must be mine!

This bikini top I am wearing is by *HolliPocket* and this store has been around in SL for years. I remember seeing an older item done by Holli Thespian being blogged by a fellow blogger, running to the store, and me being me, couldn't decided which color to get, so I bought the whole pack! I am so indecisive most times -_-
Anyways, this bikini set and many more are available at Pink Ribbon Fair, and the best thing about it, they're FREE!

Oh. Btw. To imply that people get fame off you?
You have to have fame in the first place.
It doesn't apply to people who THINK they are famous. Just saying.
Cheers :)

Skin: al vulo- Candy * summer sunset cream [Hlin Bluebird] *past TDR item*
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eyes (Stormy Teal) [Arkesh Baral]
Hair: ""D!va"" Hair "Vivienne" (Type A)(Garnet) [Marisa Kira]
Hairbase: Amacci Hairbase Tattoo 2 - Red Auburn [Carina Larsen]
Glasses: PIDIDDLE - Fleurir Sunshades - Nuclear [Brutus Martinek] **Collabor88 August**
Top: *HolliPocket* Teeny Kini-Yummy Facey [Holli Thespian] **Pink Ribbon Fair**
Skirt: - piccara - Ombre Maxi Skirt [Kamilah08 Collinson] **Pink Ribbon Fair**
Shoes: [celoe.aelia.wedges.cinnamon] [JadenArt Resident]
Pose: GLITTERATI - Model pack 33 [Katey Coppola]


No comments: