Saturday, August 4, 2012

Chasing the sun

Chasing the sun - 1
Chasing the sun - 3
Chasing the sun - 2

I think I must have used up all my coherent words in my other blogpost where I rambled on and on.
I certainly hope you guys are ready for Vintage Fair 2012! The designers are putting the finishing touches on their booths and I must say, IT LOOKS AMAZING.

This dress I am wearing is from Zenith, and I am in love with this dress. It just screams SUMMER to me, and at the moment, I can't wait for summer -_-
I am done freezing!
*ahem* Anyways, how cute do I look!? :D

Vintage Fair opens on the 4th of August (TOMORROW!). All SLurls are available on the Chic Management blog, HERE.

Skin: al vulo- Candy * summer sunset cream [Hlin Bluebird] **past dressing room item**
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eyes (Deep Sea) [Arkesh Baral]
Hair: ""D!va"" Hair "Tomoko2" (Type A)(Red amber) [Marisa Kira]
Makeup: Kyoot Makeup - Cateye (Catty) [Saeya Nyanda]
::dUTCH tOUCH:: AddOns - Moles and Xtra Freckles (face) [Iki Ikarus]
Glam Affair - Cassiopea Cosmetics - LipGloss 03 [Aida Ewing]
Dress: =Zenith=(Flower#4)Hanky Maxi Dress [Miffyhoi Rosca] **Vintage Fair 2012**
Feet: Slink Womens Natural Barefeet (Mesh Rigged) [Siddean Munro]
Poses: oOo Studio: Blooms [Olaenka Chesnokov] **Vintage Fair 2012**

No comments: