Thursday, August 23, 2012

Blow me...one last kiss

Blow me....

....One last kiss

Hear ye! Hear ye!
I bring you newness! In the form of sexy kinis & tattoos \o/

PIDIDDLE is a part of "My Attic" this month and the theme is "Shaken not Stirred".
This event goes on from the 21st of August til the 31st of August, so make sure you drop by to check out these kinis that Brutus Martinek of PIDIDDLE have on offer at My Attic.
All items at this event is ONLY 95L.
Oh. Did I forget to mention that the bows are unrigged mesh items? K. Now you know :D

I absolutely LOVE the creativity of Aikea Rieko from The Plastik. The tattoo I am wearing is brand new from The Plastik, and of course, it comes in every single layer imaginable, fully tintable AND over 6 different opacities. Would you expect anything less from The Plastik?!


Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.Nigel [Milok Hermit]
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (Lapis Blue) [Arkesh Baral]
Ears: {Lemon Tea} Elven Ear Pierced Ceramic [Sei Minuet]
Hair: >TRUTH< Elsa w/Roots - macaroon [Truth Hawks]
Make Up: :[P]:- Soul Ink Reloaded://(Tint):Liner-Smudge [Aikea Rieko]
Tattoo: :[P]:- Haila Tattoo: //Full 25 [Aikea Rieko]
Bracelets: - .HoD. - Fallen v2 Bracelet [Aydan Darcy]
Gloves: Ducknipple - Part of a SLX Outfit - Fishnet Gloves [beanster Potato]
Bikini: PIDIDDLE - Ribbon Kini - Polka Dot Remix - CreamBrown [Brutus Martinek] **My Attic**
Shoes: Slink Ilena Sandals Taupe with Slink Womens Natural Barefeet [Siddean Munro]
Pose: [Miseria] August Pose Packs [Miseria Daines]

[►]  ρℓαʏ

No comments: