Sunday, July 1, 2012

Silence..

Silence
Silence

I am absolutely in love with these corsets from The Plastik.
LOVELOVELOVE.
Aikea Rieko creates the most fantastic designs for The Plastik.
I think I bought 3 or 4 packs of these, I may go back for more >.>

See these ballet shoes? Can't take them off. Nope.
I have finally got the SLink mesh feet to match my skin tone, and yes, that is a major accomplishment, considering how patient I am, which is not...really >.>
They are really quite easy to tint and match, but if you have the attention span of a gnat, like me, you might have difficulties >.>

Why do weekends go by so fast?


Skin: -Glam Affair- Mia Natural 04 [aida Ewing] *Chic2 exclusive, may no longer be available*
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Spring Night) [Arkesh Baral]
Hair[LeLutka]-TREND hair - StrawberryBlonde [Thora Charron]
Makeup: Kyoot Makeup - Cateye (Catty) [Saeya Nyanda]
::dUTCH tOUCH:: AddOns - Moles and Xtra Freckles (face) [Iki Ikarus]
Gloves: [Plastik]-Courtesan-G-Cane [Aikea Rieko] *Part of the Courtesan outfit*
Bracelets : +ROZOREGALIA+*Gemma*BRACELET [ROZOREGALIA Braveheart]
+ROZOREGALIA+*NORNIR*BRACELET1 [ROZOREGALIA Braveheart]
Necklace: [glow] Tassels Long Necklace [Anemysk Karu] *The Dressing Room*
Corset: :[P]:- Daunting Fate://S-TheJoker-Half [Aikea Rieko]
Pants: {mon tissu} Cuffed Denim Shorts ~ Destroyed Wash [Anouk Spot]
Feet & Shoes: Slink Womens Natural Barefeet (Mesh Rigged) [Siddean Munro]
Slink Margot Ballet Slippers Black [Siddean Munro]
Poses: Diesel Works [Rogan Diesel]

No comments: