Monday, July 23, 2012

Part of me

Part of me

Part of me

New to me store alert!
Geometry Clothing is a store I have not heard of until a few weeks ago, but oh my god, the selection of quality mesh clothing available is astounding!
This Odile dress is brand new from Geometry and they are available is a variety of colors.
Drop by Geometry Clothing and check out the store :)
Did I forget to mention that they are affordable? :D
SLurl here.

Skin[PF] PERSONA Skins -  Bollywood Sunset [Mochi Milena] **may not be available**
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (Deep Shadow) [Arkesh Baral]
Hair: ::Exile::Sea of Love: [Kavar Cleanslate] **Hair Fair 2012**
Makeup: Kyoot Makeup - Cateye (Catty) [Saeya Nyanda]
::dUTCH tOUCH:: AddOns - Moles and Xtra Freckles (face) [Iki Ikarus]
/Wasabi Pills/ Hairbase - LONG - Black Coffee[MissAllSunday Lemon]
Necklace: Ducknipple - Chic - Necklace [beanster Potato] *Part of outfit*
Outfit: Geometry > Odile > Wine [GeometryClothing Resident]
Feet: Slink Womens Natural Barefeet (Mesh Rigged) [Siddean Munro]
Poses & Prop: GLITTERATI - Boxy [Katey Coppola]
Diesel Works - Daisy [Rogan Diesel]

No comments: