Monday, June 4, 2012

Starships

Starships

Starships

This outfit from Tres Blah is just so cute, I couldn't resist buying it. In fact, I couldn't resist buying almost the entire shop -_-
Julliette Westerburg from Tres Blah have set out all her past Collabor88 items for sale her satellite store in Tableau, so if you have missed a past item that you desperately need, it is now available HERE!

These boots, from *COCO*, I have worn and blogged them a million times, but I love them so much that I'll blog them again :D
They were free to VIPs a few months ago, and I THINK they are still available as group gifts at the store, so just join the *COCO* group, and click the gift vendor board on the wall.

My new fad at the moment is dip-dyed hairs, or multi-coloured hairs. OMG. Love. This is the new hair from Burley. The magnate pack comes in a multitude of dip-dyed goodness, and is available for Burley group members for 300L.


Skin: -Glam Affair - Giselle - MedTan BL Clean [Aida Ewing]
Ears: [Gauze] Willow Ear =Jewelry:Acorn=Natural [Yukio Ida]
Eyes:  Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eyes (Monet Night Shadow) [Arkesh Baral]
Hair: [BURLEY]_Zia_I_Magnate08 [Bella Earst]
Makeup: *BOOM* Express Mascara (two coats) [Aranel Ah]
Kyoot Makeup - Cateye (Catty) [Saeya Nyanda]
::dUTCH tOUCH:: AddOns - Moles and Xtra Freckles (face) [Iki Ikarus]
Rings: ::LEO-NT:: I <3 NATURE Rings [black] [Magdalena Bergamasco]
Necklace: [MANDALA] RUSHANA NECKLACE/Sumiiro Black [Kikunosuke Eel]
Outfit: -tb- Amor Fati Dress - Black [Julliette Westerburg]
Tights: *League* Merino Leggings [Nena Janus]
Shoes: *COCO*_Gift_SuedeBoots(Mesh) [cocoro Lemon]
Pose: {.:exposeur:.} Top Model All-Stars: Intros [RubyStarlight Writer]

No comments: