Friday, May 18, 2012

Lie to me

Lie to me-1
Lie to me-2
Lie to me

I know, I know, I have been yapping about Culture Shock since it has opened, BUT, I just have to rave about the cute skins from Pink Fuel which have just been made available.
Pink Fuel has come out with 4 different "Persona" skins for Culture Shock.
The skin I am wearing is called, "Quiet Faun" and is the donation item from Pink Fuel. Look at the cute nose and cheek markings!

Mesh eyes, sighs...I love mesh eyes! The eyes I am wearing are brand new from Mayfly called Liquid Light. They have slightly larger pupils and softer reflections than the previous Deep Sky eyes. Best thing about these mesh eyes? Their price. 99L per pair. Just. Can. Not. Beat. THAT!

The "Rachel" hair from Alice Project is available from, yes, you've guessed it!, Culture Shock. 50% of all proceeds from this hair goes to Médecins Sans Frontières.

Culture Shock is open until the 26th of May!


Skin: [PF] PERSONA Skins - - Quiet Faun [Mochi Milena] **Culture Shock 2012**
Ears: [Gauze] Willow Ear =Jewelry:Acorn=Natural [Yukio Ida]
Eyes:  Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eyes (Monet Night Shadow) [Arkesh Baral]
Hair: Alice Project - Rachel - Infinity [Alice Demonia] **Culture Shock 2012**
Makeup: *BOOM* Love my eyes Liner and Mascara -thick [Aranel Ah]
Kyoot Makeup - Cateye (Catty) [Saeya Nyanda]
::dUTCH tOUCH:: AddOns - Moles and Xtra Freckles (face) [Iki Ikarus]
Tattoo: * RezIpsa Loc * ~ Rosary Tattoo [Rezipsa Luckstone] **Culture Shock 2012**
Rings: ::LEO-NT:: I <3 NATURE Rings [black] [Magdalena Bergamasco]
Top: *Epic* Urban Shaman Halters Tops {Chocolate} [Jade Winthorpe]
Skirt: *elymode* Facil skirt - (part mesh) - black [Elysium Eilde]
Shoes/Hooves: *Epic* Pocket Leg Warmers Set {Black} [Jade Winthorpe]
Bag: [IREN] Travel Bag-Pink Leather/Flag [Irischka Hotshot] **Culture Shock 2012**
Poses: Bitch by Glitterati [Katey Coppola] & Cajsa by Status [Gidge Uriza] **Culture Shock 2012**

No comments: