Sunday, April 22, 2012

Purikura!


Purikura-1

Purikura-2

So like, I suck at making artificial shadows \o/ BUT I did manage to do it using my darling's very awesome tutorial, HERE!

These sweatshirts are new from AMERIE and they're mesh! I am so addicted to all things mesh, yea, that means I need to mod my shape to fit the mesh items, but I find that I only needed to tweak a few digits here &  there and voilà! It fits me!
Standard sizing makes things easier as I have a shape specifically for standard sizing, but alas, these sweaters are not standard size. The creator, Amerie Spitteler, did include a notecard with the sizings she used to rig the mesh, which is awesome, and not all creators do that if they're not following standard sizing.

My darling decided to join me in showing off these sweatshirts, but she logged before I could grab the details of what she is wearing, so I may update this post with it later!

Just a little reminder, WEAR GRAY 2012 IS CLOSING TOMORROW.
So GOGOGOGO! HURRY! Before the sim closes!
I will be DJing tonight, 10pm - 12am SLT, so I will see you there then! :D

What Alvie is wearing:
Skin: -Glam Affair- Leah Tan - 01  [Aida Ewing]
Ears: .ILLUSORY. Elven Ear [Crushed Clarity]
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Stormy Blue, w1) [Arkesh Baral]
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Dominique Mesh Hair - Black coffee [MissAllSunday Lemon]
Makeup: *BOOM* Love my eyes Liner and Mascara -thick [Aranel Ah]
Kyoot Makeup - Cateye (Catty) [Saeya Nyanda]
::dUTCH tOUCH:: AddOns - Moles and Xtra Freckles (face) [Iki Ikarus]
Rings: ::LEO-NT:: I <3 NATURE Rings [black] [Magdalena Bergamasco]
Top: AMERIE - Mesh Sweatshirt(Red) [Amerie Spitteler]
Socks: *League* Merino Leggings [Nena Janus]
Boots: *Crazy* Excessive Mesh Rigged Boots [loan Jogiches]
Purikura Booth by ~Scribble~ [Radio Signals] **Not sure if it's still available**

No comments: