Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Get ready for Wear Gray 2012!

Wear Gray 2012

Wear Gray 2012

Ok Ok! You've caught me. There's only ONE item I am wearing in this blogpost that is from Wear Gray 2012. BUT. that does not mean that Wear Gray 2012 is not starting soon! It just means that I am a slack arse, and need to get myself into gear.

Wear Gray 2012 is starting on the 6th of April and will be going on until the 22nd of April. So make sure you drop by and check out all the wonderful stores that are participating for the benefit of the American Brain Tumor Association. In the next few days, I will be featuring some of the offerings from the talented store-owners involved in this event.

On my blog rolls over THERE ---> I have included all the official bloggers of the event, and also the official Wear Gray 2012 website for your browsing delight! Please take a look at the blogs as I am sure they will do a much better job at covering the event than I do. 

SLurl for Wear Gray 2012: HERE!!!

The top  I am wearing is the Cranioselle set from .: Somnia :. by Sanura Snowpaw. The whole range of colors for this set is for sale at the event, and will be set at 100L per set, with 100% of the sale going to the charity. In fact, -ALL- of the regular .: Somnia :. store items at the Wear Gray 2012 sim is set to donate 50% to the charity!

What I'm wearing: 

Skin: -Glam Affair- Leah MedTan - Clean D [Aida Ewing]
Ears: .ILLUSORY. Elven Ear [Crushed Clarity]
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Vivid Blue, w1) [Arkesh Baral]
Hair: !lamb. Oleander - Cruella [Lamb Bellic]
Makeup: *BOOM* Love my eyes Liner and Mascara -thick [Aranel Ah]
Kyoot Makeup - Cateye (Catty) [Saeya Nyanda]
-Glam Affair - Leah Freckles B [Aida Ewing]
Piercings: - .HoD. - Lisbeth - Slide - F - **EDITED** [Aydan Darcy]
- .HoD. - Silentium - Slide - **EDITED** [Aydan Darcy]
Rings: ::LEO-NT:: I <3 NATURE Rings [black] [Magdalena Bergamasco]
Top.: Somnia :. Cranioiselle Full {Black} [Sanura Snowpaw] **For Wear Gray 2012**
Skirt: (r)M~DrawUp Skirt (No.05) [Moni Schulze]
Socks: erratic / fishnet thin / black [Erratic Rain]
Boots: TEN"10 Megas boots black [Kisu Ronas]
Poses: Diesel Works [Rogan Diesel]


No comments: