Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Splash of Red

Splash of red - Closeup

Splash of red

Some days, you just have to vamp it up in SL to ogle at your own body :P

This skin from Glam Affair is called Linn in "InMutatio" and  there is only 100 available at Limited Couture. I bought this skin a couple of days ago, and have been fudgsing around with it, because this skin comes with no brow. Do you know how hard it is to look for eyebrow tattoos?! But, I love love love this skin tone and I can't wait for other versions of this skin in this tone *hint* *nudge*
I was browsing in Panda Express when I saw this outfit, and went "HOMG I NEED THAT". So I bought it and ran home, and this is the result :D The one thing I love about Panda Express is that the creator, Kioko Kumaki creates such unique and creative items.

Since I've bored you to death with my narrations, CREDITS! :P

Skin: -Glam Affair- Linn - InMutatio 02 [aida Ewing]
Ears: .ILLUSORY. Elven Ear [Crushed Clarity]
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Morning Sea, w1) [Arkesh Baral]
Makeup: *BOOM* Love my eyes Liner and Mascara -thick [Aranel Ah]
Kyoot Makeup - Cateye (Catty) [Saeya Nyanda]
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Bambi Mesh Hair - Black coffee [MissAllSunday Lemon]
Hairbase: Wasabi Pills - black_coffee - hairbase  - LONG [MissAllSunday Lemon]
Piercings: - .HoD. - Lisbeth - Slide - F - **EDITED** [Aydan Darcy]
- .HoD. - Silentium - Slide - **EDITED** [Aydan Darcy]
Rings: ::LEO-NT:: I <3 NATURE Rings [black] [Magdalena Bergamasco]
Outfit: +pe+ Strapped In Dress (Red ) [Panda Express - Kioko Kumaki]
Wrist & upper arm: +pe+ Brace-straps ( black ) **EDITED TO FIT** [Panda Express - Kioko Kumaki]
Necklace: - .HoD. - The Crosary v4 (Female) **EDITED** [Aydan Darcy]
Tights: erratic / fishnet wide / black [Erratic Rain]
Boots: Slink Tall Leather Thigh Boots Black [Siddean Munro]

No comments: