Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Reach for the stars

Reach for the skies

Reach for the stars, as the only thing that will stop you, is yourself. Somebody wise told me that. Or is it lyrics from a song >.>
Mesh skirt flaps, oh how I love mesh!! Now if somebody would just make mesh BELTS, that would be so awesome! *hint hint, nudge nudge*
The skin I am wearing is Briar from [Aura] owned by Tyr Rozenblum. This skin is a pre-release version in 5 tones, 1 make up & chest option (which i am clearly flaunting!). 400L per tone! I'm loving the edge of bright colors on the eyes.
The eyes are of course, MESH eyes. Have I mentioned how much I love mesh? Yes? Oh.

Credits!
Skin: [Aura] Briar - Frosty - espresso [Tyr Rozenblum]
Ears: .ILLUSORY. Elven Ear [Crushed Clarity]
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Stormy Blue, w1) [Arkesh Baral]
Makeup: *BOOM* Love my eyes Liner and Mascara -thick [Aranel Ah]
Kyoot Makeup - Cateye (Catty) [Saeya Nyanda]
Hair: ::Exile:: Meg:Swiss [Kavar Cleanslate]
Hairbase: Wasabi Pills - black_coffee - hairbase  - LONG [MissAllSunday Lemon]
Necklace: :Fusion: Eternal Necklace [adria Joubert]
Piercings: - .HoD. - Agony - Razor - (F) **edited slightly** [Aydan Darcy]
Rings: ::LEO-NT:: I <3 NATURE Rings [black] [Magdalena Bergamasco]
Dress: *elymode* Nelle Sweater Dress - red / ecru [Elysium Eilde]
Tights: *Sheer* Tights 30: Wrinkled Black [Sh Oluja]
Boots: Maitreya Mesh * Radical Boots * Black [Onyx LeShelle]
Poses: Glitterati [Katey Coppola]


Before I finish up, I am going to state this again. Please look up the creator's profile for their store LMs as I really do believe this is the best way of getting the latest and up to date location for all stores (plus all their policies etc). If I do provide LMs and they are outdated, well then you're shit out of luck, ain't ya?
[Plus, I am really really lazy :P ]

No comments: