Sunday, January 29, 2012

His Precious

His Precious

His Precious

I am absolutely in love with this skin. And guess what?
It's from Tableau Vivant, and it's a MALE skin!
I must admit, I stole the idea of wearing this skin from a few different people doing the same thing when the skin came out about a few weeks ago. But hey, the end result looks good, so YAY!

So Tigo & I decided to take a couple picture, it's been a while since we took a "proper" picture and the results are awesome, if i can say so myself! Tigo's version HERE!
I named mine, His Precious, because of his hand location (durrr!) and apparently I don't make sense! Pfft! It makes so much sense *nods* :P

OK! Enough yapping!

Credits:
Skin: ~Tableau Vivant~ Adam skin - Dark - Tone 5 [aida Ewing]
Ears: .ILLUSORY. Elven Ear [Crushed Clarity]
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Morning Sea, w1) [Arkesh Baral]
Makeup: *BOOM* Love my eyes Liner and Mascara -thick [Aranel Ah]
Kyoot Makeup - Cateye (Catty) [Saeya Nyanda]
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Bambi Mesh Hair - Black coffee [MissAllSunday Lemon]
Hairbase: Wasabi Pills - black_coffee - hairbase  - LONG [MissAllSunday Lemon]
Piercings: - .HoD. - Lisbeth - Slide - F - **EDITED** [Aydan Darcy]
- .HoD. - Silentium - Slide - **EDITED** [Aydan Darcy]
Rings: ::LEO-NT:: I <3 NATURE Rings [black] [Magdalena Bergamasco]
Top: erratic / felicity cropped top + bra / brown [Erratic Rain]
[ATOMIC] Sheer Comfort - Pitch Black [Ivy Graves]
::Twisted & Spoiled :: Bullet Bra **Bullet in Khaki Set** [Phia Vaughan]
Pants: *League* Zipped Leather Pants -Faded Black [Nena Janus]
Boots: Maitreya Mesh * Radical Boots * Black [Onyx LeShelle]
Poses: Diesel Works [Rogan Diesel]

**EDIT** Oh I forgot a crucial part of this look. Without this important piece of clothing, i would not have...
BOOBIES - [ AYUMI ] Cleavage - Type3 - SUPERLIGHT 1 [Ayumi Shinn]

No comments: