Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I'm not that tough

It's not summer yet, so put on your leather jacket when you go outside and don't forget your vitamin pills and energy pills and make sure you don't catch a cold!......Wait...I sound like my mom now. Be right back, I'm going to shoot myself :D

Shape: Marco [ Identity Studios ]
Hair:  AI-Hair  type-A Uw St
Eyes: mesmerize eyes ~ blue Tuli Oh, while you're there? Get all the Tuli eyes sets. They're the best and very affordable. You wont ever have to buy eyes again.
Cig: cigarette - long ash Primitive Design
Sunglasses: GOSCAN [BASIC] Gos
Jacket with shirt: Retro&Leather jk(A) MAKNIE
Pants: Cargo Pants / black Ronsem
Shoes: black chuckers BSN: Marketplace: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/BSN-Black-Chuckers-with-Resize-Script-PROMO/472118 (5 Lindens!)

No comments: