Sunday, November 28, 2010

One-11

This event has been waaah'd blogged to death. 
Yes. I was one of the people who went to the event AND bought stuff.
Yes. It could have been more planned out.
Yes. The creators of the products there did a FANTA-BULOUS job making their items unique and of high quality.
That said, the people that did not go, and yet, to borrow a quote from Jordan of Whitt-icisms, call us sheeps and look down their high horses at us, it is OUR lindens. I worked hard for the RL equivalant, why should I get called a sheep for buying something I want, albeit pixels?
Anyhow. Pictures **smiles sweetly**


One-11


One-11

What I'm wearing:

Body -
Skin: -Glam Affair- Eva- MedTan  - smog **Skin Addiction group special**
Ears: *~* Abyssal Ear: Fairy/Naturals
Hair: !lamb. Clover - Snickers **One-11**
Tattoo: :[P]:- Feathers-Worn-Face

Outfit -
Shirt: Grixdale. A little Frayed - Jersey Top - Burnt **This week's Stumblegum**
Skirt: *Linc* Low Rise Mini Jeans
Leggings: Grixdale - Snug Leggings (Opaque) - Tone 4 **This week's Saturday Night Fever**
Shoes: [SC] Surf Co. - Paperboy Ankle Boots w/Sock - Black **One-11**

Poses: Glitterati & Diesel Works


2 comments:

Tigo Volare said...

I think it it's mostly the jealous minds who are screaming so loud about the 1-11. I do agree some items are a lot of money, 3,5 k for boots wow. But it's not MY money, it's the money YOU worked hard for and you choose what to spend it on. Although I'm still kind of hoping that for 3,5k they'd be so awesome and maybe have an inbuild coffeemaker to get me coffee! Or a footmassage. Hey stop kicking me!

Alvie said...

buys you a coffeemaker with programmable timer :P

<3 <3 <3