Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Monkey See, Monkey Do. Or is it baboons?


It's been almost 3 months now that we've known each other and in the short 3 months, we've laughed, loved, cried, yelled at each other, discussed a subject to death, and got to know each other so well that we can almost predict what the other will say in the next breathe.
You've cringed over my bad singing, you've tolerated my impatience, felt a sample of my temper and heard me snore loud enough to wake the dead.
And yet, the miracle of all, you love me, despite all my flaws and my imperfections.

No, this isn't yet another mushy post declaring my love for you. This is an open letter to the love of my life, who knows how much he means to me in BOTH lives, real and second. This is also my nice way of asking, will you be mine, babylove? <3


3 comments:

Tigo said...

So you think that you can list all your flaws and shortcomings here (omg the snoring, I almost forgot about the horrible loud snoring) and THEN ask me to be yours?? What are you thinking, that I'm crazy enough to want to share the rest of my life with some grumpy when pms'ing, arrogant, impatient, snoring, yelling, babyvoicebabeling, mushy, funny, crazy, smart, sensitive, loving and caring woman like you? Hell YES! I love you baby!

Talismere said...

Beautiful, you two! :D

Mayala Loon said...

sweeeeet :-) ... *hugs and congratz* to you two :-)